skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, November 5, 2007
Grades
i got a B in Mr.Tang's class I just need 1 more point to get an A. I got this grade because i did most of my work, and that i get almost everything right on the tasks. I am missing task #'s 13 and 15. I want to finish them soon though.
2 comments:
Fibo
said...
Nice Blog :)
November 6, 2007 at 6:29 PM
~*Rosie*~ xD
said...
thanx ^.^
November 7, 2007 at 8:29 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bloggy-Bloggerzz
.......=s x\ ello
My-Blogoo.. -.-.....
►
2008
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2007
(39)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(11)
No title
blog essay XD
No title
assignment for school...
hey
thanksgiving assignment
well hey lol ummm i use his site called imvu its t...
ello wats up my computer''s still messed up !!!! i...
ello ^.^
hey
Grades
►
October
(20)
►
September
(4)
Ello >.< wats up im getting bored chat with me
~*Rosie*~ xD
United States
View my complete profile
2 comments:
Nice Blog :)
thanx ^.^
Post a Comment